Whether you’re accomodating security staff at a large festival, an Estates team in a college or managing team members in the field, the SL1600 radio has been developed to keep your workers connected.
The shatterproof Active View display uses LEDs behind the radio casing to communicate radio data and shuts off when not in use to save battery life. SL1600s also features Range Max technology which is an advanced radio design and patented antenna which provides enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile.
- Range Max Receiver. An advanced radio design and patented antenna, delivering enhanced range whilst maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Advanced Technology providing louder audio and reduced maintenance.
- Active View Display. A new shatterproof display using a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 99 channels
- An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
- 1 programmable button which activates the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- 2 – 3W power