UC Expo | Communications & Collaboration
- Post by: cs_wp01
- Comments 0
The UC EXPO 2015 kicks off on the 21st April until the 22nd and we have decided to send one of our team to attend this Unified Communications and Collaboration event which is being held at the Olympia Hall in London.
The UC Expo is the largest Unified Communications and Collaboration event in Europe, during the two days visitors will hear from over 90 specialists from the major established vendors to new start ups and their latest technologies will be showcased. The UC Expo event is all about helping organisations become better connected through communication and collaboration technology.
- At this event we will be able to network with over 5,000 ICT professionals looking to improve their organisation’s communication and collaboration systems and infrastructure
- Choose from over 80 free to attend seminar sessions with case studies, expert speakers and panel debates
- Free independent consultancy at the UC EXPO Comms Clinic
- The “Future Of” panel debate series
- Get the latest updates on Microsoft’s new Skype for Business platform
- Download the UC EXPO event preview pdf for more information
During our visit we are looking forward to hearing from expert speakers and their panel debates along with case stuidies which cover all the stages of the buying cycle, we will be learning about new technology, where it is going and what we should know for the future of our business.
Are you going to the UC Expo, join their twitter debate……….Can UC the future?
Join us on Twitter or Facebook and follow our journey