This is part of the DP4000 series with many advanced features such as Bluetooth connectivity , a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer which can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The DP4401e is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68.
Integrated WIFI makes the remote software updates possible alongside the ability to both indoor and outdoor location-tracking allowing increased visibility over your maneuvers, With an improved receiver that encourages range by up-to 8% on existing models along with the 28 hours of battery life.
- VHF (136-174MHz); 300R1 (300-360MHz); 300R2 (350-400MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- Hardware options for Standard, MPT or ConnectPlus
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button
- 3 programmable buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline