Motorola SLR5500 Repeater
- Post by: cs_wp01
- Comments 0
Motorola SLR5500 Repeater
To meet the competitive needs for business productivity you need to deliver high-quality voice and data communication which also which act seamlessly to allow for efficient sharing of information. Whether you are handling customers at a hotel desk, managing maintenance on a resort or a sports complex, handling seaport shipments, they all need to have access to critical voice and data communications………there is no better platform which offers professional digital communication systems than Mototrbo.
The Motorola SLR 5500 supersedes the Motorola DR3000 and marks the next generation of Motorola repeaters with 10 times more processing power, 15 times more memory, 12 times more storage, creating a clever design in a small, slim unit, the SLR 5500 repeater is at the heart of a MOTOTRBO professional walkie-talkie radio system. With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 is engineered for the low cost of ownership.
High-quality repeaters are paramount for a successful business which depends on High-quality data communications, especially when you need to connect your entire workplace, from the factory floor to the field the Motorola SLR 5500 brings you the next generation technology and is a cornerstone product for the repeater retail market.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR 5500 delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce.
There is a lot of field experience which has allowed for this huge leap forward in design and technology. The product delivers outstanding performance and efficiency for your business two-way radio system. From rock-solid reliability to clever touches like an integrated battery charger, the SLR 5500 is truly the next generation in repeaters.
Motorola SLR 5500 Specifications
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz 400-470 MHz
- Channel Capacity: 64
- RF Output Power: 1-50 W
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 44 x 483 x 370 mm (1.75 x 19 x 14.6 in)
- Weight: 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
- Input Voltage: (AC) 100-240 Vac, 47-63 Hz
- Current: (standby), 110 / 240 V 0.18 / 0.25 A
- Current: (transmitting), 110 / 240 V 1.5 / 0.9 A
- Input Voltage: (DC) 11.0-14.4 Vdc
- Current: (standby) 0.7 A
- Current: (transmitting) 9.5 A
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F)
- Humidity: RH of 95%, non-condensing at 50 °C (122 °F)
- Max Duty Cycle: 100%
- FCC Description: ABZ99FT3094 – ABZ99FT4096
- IC Description: 109AB-99FT3094 – 109AB-99FT4096
- Digital Vocoder Type: AMBE+2
- Battery Charger Capacity: 12 V, 3 A
- Connectivity Tx: (N female), Rx (BNC female), USB A receptacle, 2x Ethernet
- Supported System Types: Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plu
Be Safer, More Productive, and More Efficient.
To get connected with MOTOTRBO, visit https://www.comms-spec.com/contact or give us a quick call on +44(0) 333 000 7888 and one of our office staff in the UK will help get you connected.
To follow on from this post we will be talking about IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, and Linked Capacity Plus so we can show you the difference in connections to help you decide what is better for your business.